What Makes Us Different
Of course we do the traditional accounting and tax work like most other CPA Firms. But what sets us apart is that we go the extra distance to help business owners by specializing in assisting small businesses improve their profitability, convert the business operations from a “job” to a true entrepreneurship, plan for retirement, and plan the business exit strategy to maximize the value of the business when the appropriate time arrives. We do this by helping small businesses identify targeted goals, the weak links in their systems and financial management, as well as offering a comprehensive range of accounting, financial, tax, and management advisory services to businesses, individuals, and other organizations. In serving each client, we first review that client’s goals and needs and then design services to meet those special requirements. We also help in compliance with accounting, payroll processing, tax research, loan financing decisions, tax return processing and tax planning, retirement and estate planning, forecasting, budgeting, and numerous other applications. We have a wealth of resources available that we consult with when necessary. We preserve the important personal relationship with clients that is the hallmark of a local firm practice.
As advisors, CPAs are bound by a stringent code of professional ethics in maintaining independence and integrity in all engagements. In all of the management advisory and consulting services we perform, we evaluate and assess your individual needs, then offer the specific services to solve your business situations by applying our wide range of business knowledge and skills plus knowledge gained in our assessment of your industry to best resolve the needs of your organization. We have an overriding philosophy to provide high quality professional accounting, tax, financial and management advisory services to clients. Professionalism in the accounting profession means integrity, objectivity, independence where required, adherence to professional standards and applicable laws and regulations, and a demonstrated will to maintain and improve the quality of services and to withstand all pressures, competitive and otherwise, to compromise on principles, standards, and quality. We love solving your business and financial needs.
Choosing A Firm
When choosing a CPA Firm, consider the following:
- It is important to feel comfortable with the CPA you engage. Look for the right chemistry and make sure you share the same approach to financial and tax matters.
- Before you engage any firm, have some idea of your plans and objectives. Compile information about decisions under consideration so you make an informed decision.
- Make sure the CPA firm is experienced in the area of practice you require.
- Determine the experience levels of the professionals to be assigned to your engagement and the extent of involvement of partners, managers, and senior staff members.
In addition to traditional accounting and tax services, our staff can assist clients through the spectrum of establishing and maintaining a business by providing services that include:
- Growth financing
- Litigation support
- Computer systems evaluation and recommendations
- Inventory management
- Business planning
- Cash management
- Oil and gas accounting
- Cost reduction
- Business succession planning
- Accounting-system design and support (we support MAS90, Quickbooks from Intuit, as well as other bookkeeping software)
- Performance analysis
- Productivity improvement
- Tax planning
- Personal financial planning
- Estate planning
- Decision counseling
- Business valuations
- Oil and Gas joint interest billing and revenue distribution.
We are large enough to provide the broad range of services needed by individuals and growing businesses — yet close enough to the individual clients and business owners to be aware of and mindful of their needs and objectives.